Monday 30 December 2013

Tollywood actress 2014 New Year Plans : Happy New YEar


Tollywood actress New Year Plans

  Hansika I'm in New York currently and I'll be spending my New Year here with my childhood friends. I've been visiting the US for the past few years to ring in the New Year and this time too, I took time off from shoot to spend time with my friends who are studying in the US. The year has been great for me, so I want to celebrate in style.

Tamannaah I'll be celebrating New Year with my parents in Mumbai. I've taken time off from the shoot, and would be spending time with family and friends. I just flew down from the US after holidaying there, so I'm exhausted and I need to rejuvenate. The best place to do that is at home with family. As for resolutions, I don't have any.

Swathi I spend every New Year's Eve with my family. But this time, I'll be leaving for Lakshwadeep to shoot for my Malayalam film and I'll be celebrating the New Year with the film unit on the sets. The year has been great for me as I've scored success in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam. As for a resolution, I'm planning to get on the social networking bandwagon! Let's see.

Madhurima Every New Year's Eve, I would to be with my family. But this time around, I'll be celebrating with my friends at a resort near Cuddapah. Since I always spent NYE with my parents, this time, I planned it out with friends. It'll be a thrill and fun-filled event and I'm looking forward to it.

Priyamani I'll be celebrating New Year's Eve in Bangkok with my friends. I generally spend NYE with family, but for the first time this year, I'm on a holiday in Thailand. I have taken time off shooting to catch up with my friends. I can't wait to ring in 2014 with them and have a blast.

Nikesha Patel Every year, we have a tradition of inviting close friends and family for a house party. This year too, we are sticking to the ritual and I'm looking forward to it. We head out to celebrate the countdown on the New Year's Eve and later chill out with my family and friends.

Asmita Sood I'm in Goa this NYE and for the first time, I'm going to be at the annual EDM festival. I'll be chilling out with my friends. It's a great time to be around this part of the country. Fortunately, I got a couple of weeks off from shooting, and I want to chill out. Goa is perfect for this. My New Year resolution would be to avoid desserts!

Priya Anand I'll be welcoming the New Year with the cast and crew of my Tamil film in Thailand. Generally, I don't celebrate at public NYE bashes as I'm not a party person. I wish to stay and spend time with my family around this time of the year.

Charmme I'll be shaking a leg and performing to famous Telugu and B-Town numbers at a resort in the city. I did the same last NYE too. It's like a carnival where everyone has fun. Later, I'll be catching up with friends and chilling out with them. I'm planning to shed more kilos in 2014 — that's my resolution for the year. 
   News by  :Site:Times Of India (TOI)